Sunday, August 15, 2010

Shopping Etsy - Lucious


Since the new word for the Play on Words Lampwork Challenge is lucious, and since I needed some inspiration, I decided to search Etsy to see what I could find that matched that word. Oh, was I happy to do this! Here are some of the things I found.







Here are Lucious Lemon Cake Truffles which I found in Lollidreams' store. They truly do look "lucious!"


















Look at this French Lavender Lucious Soap Bar! My Bead Creations makes this soap. Be sure to check out her store! It looks great!













How about this Reclaimed Lucious Angora Yarn Berry Pink? Wow! That is some beautiful yarn! I found it in Sentimental Valu's store! It really is lucious!

Now, I feel more inspired for this upcoming challenge! Lucious! Lucious! I'm ready to take it on!

1 comment:

Pretty Things said...

I LOVE doing Etsy Finds! I end up spending money while I search for things, though -- this time I bought beach rocks!