Monday, August 2, 2010

Destashville - a great Etsy store


Look at these scrumptious beads! I found them in a great store on Etsy called Destashville.

These are resin beads. The price is right and you get 75 beads in your order. I really like this set!





















Look at these great fruit salad beads!
I really like those, too! Wouldn't these be fun in a summer bracelet or necklace? How fun!










How about some Hill Tribe Silver? Look at this wonderful shell! Wow! That would also look great as the focal of a summer necklace!
















Do you like freshwater pearls? I do! I use them a lot! There are some nice ones in the store. Take a quick break from your day and visit Destashville on Etsy! I think you'll like what you find!!

1 comment:

Tara P. said...

Destashville is one of my favorites on Etsy too! Those fruit salad beads are so bright and fun - literally made me gasp when I scrolled down!