Friday, July 9, 2010

Three Beautiful Things This Week


Three Beautiful Things This Week was inspired by a wonderful blog that Clare writes called Three Beautiful Things. Everyday, Clare writes about 3 Beautiful Things that happen each day in her life. It's a wonderful blog! I can only hope to imitate her in a very small way.




1) It's hard to believe that I have had Pixie for 9.5 months. She's finally feeling comfortable with me--comfortable enough to sneak into my craft room, steal my sea star that I use as a prop, and chew the end of it! Naughty girl! I have even caught her trying to make her way into the room, even though the door is closed! :) I'm glad she feels good enough with me to be naughty now. She's got a beautiful, peaceful heart! She's won my heart!

2) I found out this week that a necklace in the new Creative Jewelry was made with my beads! My friend Tresna Wulan, who lives in Munich, made this Funky and fun necklace!

3) Even though my back has been killing me this week, my massage therapist, Angie was able to work the muscle loose, and now, my back feels so much better! Thanks, Angie!

1 comment:

DVArtist said...

I love this idea and everyone should find at least three wonderful things in life. Even if we don't blog about.
Thanks for sharing yours
Nicole/Beadwright