Wednesday, July 14, 2010

Shopping Etsy: I wish I could afford these!


So, I did another search on Etsy. This time I used the function that listed the items in order from most expensive to least. Here are some of the things I found.

Love is all you need Mosaic

listed in ShopNINArt's store. I wish I could afford this! I love it!
------------------------------------>
The price?
$100,000!














Isn't this necklace beautiful? I wish I could afford it! It's handmade by Maggie Guan.
The price?
$99,999.
Wow!



Last, but not least, look at this beautiful opal!

This beautiful opal pendant is in Daniel D. White's Etsy store.

The cost?
$25,380.00!
I wish I could afford it!













Have a look! What else can you find?

1 comment:

Maggie said...

What a fun post. I found this work of art yesterday and thought it magnificent. Too bad I can't afford it.
http://www.etsy.com/listing/22247515/perelandra?ref=sr_gallery_27&ga_search_query=&ga_search_type=handmade&ga_page=&min=9000&max=10000&order=price_desc&includes[]=tags&includes[]=title