Friday, June 25, 2010

Three Beautiful Things This Week


Three Beautiful Things This Week was inspired by a wonderful blog that Clare writes called Three Beautiful Things. Everyday, Clare writes about 3 Beautiful Things that happen each day in her life. It's a wonderful blog! I can only hope to imitate her in a very small way.


1) It's so nice to feel appreciated. After the successful jewelry show at the hospital, I made an appointment with a local boutique owner to see if she would like to carry any of my items in her store. We met. She liked some of my jewelry, and she purchased it! Now, fingers and toes are crossed that her customers will like and purchase my product.

2) I love getting together with friends! Again, it was a social week with different friends. We caught up. We enjoyed each other. We laughed. We talked. We ate together. It was a good week.

3) On a much sadder note, my dear friend, Sister Sharon Keefe died this week. I was able to see her on the morning before she died. I don't think she recognized me. I do know she tried to speak when I was there, but she couldn't. She is so missed. I am truly grateful to have been her friend. I was blessed by that. When you are in the company of a saint, you are also in the presence of God! Sister Sharon, my dear friend, you will be missed, but I'm glad you made your journey safely home!

No comments: