Friday, June 4, 2010

Three Beautiful Things This Week


Three Beautiful Things This Week was inspired by a wonderful blog that Clare writes called Three Beautiful Things. Everyday, Clare writes about 3 Beautiful Things that happen each day in her life. It's a wonderful blog! I can only hope to imitate her in a very small way.



1) What a wonderful thrill! DD is coming home for the weekend! I am so looking forward to spending time with her and the kitties.

2) Pixie has brought many smiles to my face this week. One of the biggest smiles happened when I took her out to be by Spike's tree. I wanted her to share the experience of being outside while I did some yard work. After I hooked her leash to the tree, Pixie stood there looking at me totally confused. So, I backed the car up so that it was under Spike's tree. I opened the windows. Then I opened the door. Pixie jumped into the car, and she promptly fell asleep while I finished my outdoor work. When I was done, I drove the car back into the garage, and Pixie got out, so happy to have been outdoors!

3) I'm stuck on lizards! Check out my beads on Facebook and in my Etsy store. I just love those lizards!

2 comments:

Sharon Driscoll said...

Thank Heaven for daughters! (and Son's get a nod too!)

rosebud101 said...

I agree, Sharon! Hey, see you next week!