Thursday, May 27, 2010

WoooHoooo! I'm now starting to carry VINTAJ products in my Etsy Store!


I'm absolutely thrilled to announce that I am now carrying VINTAJ products in my Etsy store.


I only have five products listed at this time, but more will follow as I take the photographs and list.

Here's what I have now.

This is the Queen Dragonfly. She's so pretty in my hand!





















Isn't this Whimsical Fairy Sweet?



















Everyone needs Bead Cones. These are a lovely filigree!






















Right now, I only have two toggles in my store, but I will be adding more. This is the one I call Fancy.

















This is the other toggle I have. I think it looks rustic. It's just a square toggle though.







I'm off. As I write this, it's really time for bed. Good night!

No comments: