Friday, May 14, 2010

Turtles


Today, I made some turtles! I'm very pleased with the results, so I decided to show them to you. I have this one
----------------------------------------->
listed in my Etsy store right now. I call him Miguel. He's southwestern and organic. I'm satisfied with the progress I have been making when it comes to turtles. I can probably still make changes and improve, but for now, I love Miguel!























This is Bogert, the box turtle! He really is a cube! I hope to get him listed soon.






















This is Silverado. I made him using a silver inundated glass called Psyche.
The only drawback to Silverado is that if he doesn't sell, I can't give him to Beads of Courage for the children because he's made with the silver glass. I wish I had thought of that before I used the Psyche. I hope he sells, then. I hope to list him in my Etsy store very soon.















Last but not least is Broken Turtle. I found him today in my bead box. I couldn't figure out why he had not gone to BOC until I remembered his head had broken off in a fall. I glued it back on. He looks so sad, but the good thing is that I get to keep him. He goes on my desk to enjoy everyday!

This was fun! I want to make more and more turtles now!

No comments: