Friday, May 21, 2010

Three Beautiful Things This Week



Three Beautiful Things This Week was inspired by a wonderful blog that Clare writes called Three Beautiful Things. Everyday, Clare writes about 3 Beautiful Things that happen each day in her life. It's a wonderful blog! I can only hope to imitate her in a very small way.


1) After spending a lot of money at the vet's to find out what was wrong with Pixie, it came down to a pulled muscle diagnosed by a chiropractor at the last meet and greet at Pet Expo. I am so relieved that this is fixable!!!!! Pixie is pretty much back to her old self.

2) As I write this, I am watching Grey's Anatomy. This is undoubtedly THE BEST SHOW of the YEAR!

3) I love my kids!!!!! It wasn't the best Mother's Day for them because I was sick, but they both came home and we were together!!! I am so privileged to be their Mom!

No comments: