Thursday, May 13, 2010

Shopping Etsy: Search: Nerd


This time, just for fun, I plugged in the word "nerd." I thought it would be fun to see what came up in the search, and it was fun!







Be proud you're a nerd and wear it!
This Nerd pendant (sterling silver) and chain comes from JL67's store. While you're there, be sure to take a look at the other items in the store. Really fun! I honestly like this pendant, and I think it would be fun to wear!













How about this great headband! It's made from Nerds Candy wrappers! Awesome! Take a good look at Chrissy410's shop. You'll find many sweet treats there!


















Do you Heart Nerds? Show it with this print from Tutti Studio. Be proud if you're a nerd, and show it!












This one took me a minute to understand. I had to read the description. I urge you to do the same.
Less than 3 = Love
It's called Geek Love. Talk about creative! Wow! Paper.Fruit.Hair is a most interesting store!


Wasn't that fun! I want to be a nerd! Wait, maybe I am! Cool!

4 comments:

Bree Ferguson said...

I have always thought that <3 just was a love heart but on the side...I guess 'less than three' works as well!

Cindy said...

What a fun post...I love this idea, randomly searching Etsy with a certain word...I'll have to try it some time! Great finds, Mallory!
Cindy

rosebud101 said...

Bree, I found that information in the description. I didn't now it either.

Cindy, I like to do that on occasion. It's amazing what you find. Try plugging in the word Weird. Very interesting finds to say the least.

rosebud101 said...

Bree, I didn't mean "now" it, I meant know it. lol