Thursday, May 20, 2010

Self Promotion is a Good Thing, Too!


I've been listing a few more sculptural items in my Etsy Store. This is Pearl, and she's a fairly new listing. It's that time of the year! I think of the ocean and beaches. Who knows, you might really see a mermaid floating on the current!















People are telling me how much they love my little girls. I do, too, but I knew I had to get a guy in there. Here he is:
Mullet Man! He's come to save the day!

Check out the listing to see his cute, little tush!



















This is one of my favorite little sculptures!

I titled her:
I Carry You in My Heart.

Isn't she a dear? I really like this little girl a lot!












Well, that's about it right now. Check back next week for something new and exciting in my store. At least, I hope it's next week. It might be a bit longer. I hope not, but, we'll see!

No comments: