Monday, May 3, 2010

Featured Artist: Sue of Sue Beads on Etsy


Sue, a multi talented artist, is a seller on Etsy. She features lampwork beads, enameled beads, and silver pendants in her store. Let's take a quick tour of her store.

I'm not sure how Sue makes these pendants, but I love these pendants! Sue calls this one Flower Power Silver Heart Pendant.
-------------------------------------------------->

I love this pendant!









These are some of Sue's enameled Beads. I am so impressed! I love these beads
--------------------------------------------->
Be sure to check out all over her enameled beads! They are really awesome!


Sue calls these beads
Garden Rondelles Enameled Beads.
Look at the details in these beads!
Wow!



Last, but not least, I want to showcase Sue's lampwork beads. Isn't this focal amazing?
This is called Lime and Aqua Focal.

Wow! Sue is such a multi talented artist!

1 comment:

angelinabeadalina said...

Very pretty-- especially like that Flower Power heart!