Thursday, April 22, 2010

Two New Esty Tools and One Stable Standby


I found two new tools to use on Etsy this week.

The first one is:
Search Local Etsy. Plug in the information and you can search by tags or by categories for local vendors on Etsy.



This one is really exciting for someone who likes to make treasuries like I do. It's in Beta form right now, and it's called:
Treasury East. When you make a treasury on Treasury East, you make can make one or many any time you would like. No more waiting for the treasuries to open. You can go there at 3 AM and make a treasury, if you like, or you can make 20+ treasuries. They all have the chance to make front page, too! Isn't that exciting?

Now, I'm going to see who reads this blog. If you would like to be featured in a treasury I make, convo me on Etsy and let me know. I'll feature an item from your store. It's easy.

One last thing, don't forget about craftopolis.
Here you can check to see if you are currently featured in any treasuries.
You can also check the treasury clock
to see, approximately, when a new
treasury will open. You can see in the photo that rosebud101 is not currently featured in any treasuries.
Oh, well, maybe at another time!

1 comment:

Sharon Driscoll said...

Nice ideas Mallory! Your blog is always an inspiration. Good thing Miss Pixie is doing well. My DIL is a trained doggie massage person. It's really good for them so don't hesistate to rub the speed demon down. It's like stretching our own hamstrings!