Friday, April 30, 2010

Three Beautiful Things This Week


Three Beautiful Things This Week was inspired by a wonderful blog that Clare writes called Three Beautiful Things. Everyday, Clare writes about 3 Beautiful Things that happen each day in her life. It's a wonderful blog! I can only hope to imitate her in a very small way.





1) Pixie is feeling so much more at home! Look how she's starting to test her limits. She's not allowed on the bed, but she snuck up there when I wasn't looking. I have to be top dog in the house. She is respecting that again.

2) I love my Thursday lunches with friends! We catch up on the weekly happenings in our lives, our kids, our hopes, our dreams. It's such a treat! It's not a long time, but it's sure a wonderfully, productive, interactive time! We have a great time!

3) All in all, this was a good week.

No comments: