Wednesday, April 21, 2010

Some of my Favorite Things


These are a few of my favorite things.



Jenny or DD --------------------------------------------------------->










Nick or DS ------------------------------------------------------------->














Pixie Marie
---------------------------------->
She's a princess!








Melting Glass
Making Beads
Facebook
My Laptop
Beautiful Beads
The Bead and Button Show
The Gathering
Twitter
Dr. Phil
Oprah
Diet Coke
Candy
Etsy
Wet Canvas
Lampwork Etc.
Mexican Food
Torch Bugs
Email
Popcorn
Cell Phones
Fruit
Veggies
Stephanie Plum Novels
Biographies
And the list Goes on!

What are some of your favorite things?

2 comments:

Unknown said...

I share many of your favorites! My DS, my DD, melting glass/making beads, my dogs, my cats, my laptop, my iphone, fruits & veggies (I could eat asparagus every day!). Coke zero, although I'm trying to wean myself of it and drink more water.

I just love the pics of Pixie with toys balanced on her head. She stays so still for you!

Anonymous said...

My husband
jewelry
clothes
shopping
chocolate
coffee
Nordstrom
shopping
cooking
baking
psychology
shopping
Internet
blogging
Peanuts especially Snoopy