Friday, February 19, 2010

Three Beautiful Things This Week


Three Beautiful Things This Week was inspired by a wonderful blog that Clare writes called Three Beautiful Things. Everyday, Clare writes about 3 Beautiful Things that happen each day in her life. It's a wonderful blog! I can only hope to imitate her in a very small way.


1) Pixie continues to wake me up at 4 AM to tell me she loves me. I wake up to a cold nose on my face and lots and lots of dog kisses, until she sighs and goes back to sleep. Although I am not able to go back to sleep, I am happy to know that Pixie is happy and that she loves me!

2) I'm watching The Dog Whisperer with Cesar Milan. There are dogs barking, and Pixie's ears perk up as she tries to find the other dogs. She's staring at the TV in total amazement as the dogs bark and growl!

3) This morning there's no new snow, but the air is saturated with moisture. A thick fog blankets the surface of the river and the city in which I live. The trees are frosted in a thick sugar coating. I'd like to stop and see the city that's covered with fog and frost, but the traffic demands that I only a glance at the magic of Mother Nature!

No comments: