Saturday, February 13, 2010

Bringing Spring Home - Look What I Found!


If you've read my Facebook posts, you know how much I've been whining about this EXTREMELY LONG AND COLD WINTER.

It just doesn't seem that this winter will EVER END!

Al right, so that was another whine, and I should find some cheese to with my whine!

As you can see------------------------>
here is something green. I found it on Etsy at Miss Mossy's Live Moss Terrariums and Other Observations! Whew! That's a lot to say! If you visit this store, you will find a lot of ways to put a little green into your life when you need it--like me! I need green!

This store is so interesting, you should check it out, especially, if you need green! There are tutorials, kits, and completed terrariums.

Not enough? How about some terrarium jewelry?
Check this out. -------------------------------------------->

It's a moss terrarium from Warm Country Meadows on Etsy. Isn't it great?












In my search for spring, all I did was put the words moss terrariums into the Etsy search. Try it! You will probably find more than you can imagine! The Spring Man cometh!

How do you bring spring into your life? Let me know!

2 comments:

Pretty Things said...

I just love moss. It reminds me of my grandmother's house, and this one section of her forested property that was just blanketed in it. We could walk barefoot and sink springingly into it (does that make sense?).

I need a terrarium.

The Fern and Mossery said...

Moss terrariums are fun to make and maintain! For more tips and links to how-to guides check out the F & M!

http://www.thefernandmossery.com/