Sunday, February 7, 2010

Bottom Feeders - I just had to show you!


It all started with a tutorial that I purchased from Lisa Rippee that was listed in her Etsy Store.
In all honesty, it's a great tutorial! I have enjoyed using it.













Now, I'd like to show you some of my results! They are also posted in my photos on Facebook, if you are interested. Take a look.














This is side one of the "Butt Girl."
------------------------------->

Look in the mirror, do you see it?
----------------------------------->













She's quite the lady, isn't she?









Then came the
Bottom Feeders.-------------------->


















Look at the size of that mouth!
-------------------------------------->

















Made me think of a fish!
















Wait until you see it's mouth!

----------------------------------->



















Talk about a Bottom Feeder!
It's got a face only a mother could love!

4 comments:

Linda said...

Your bottom feeder are great! By the way, I hope you'll be part of my monthly challenge from time to time. I've begun a flickr group for it too....stop by :)

Lisa Rippee said...

I love your bottom feeders! Can't wait to see what you do with that idea!!! :)

Miss Val's Creations said...

I love these! So fun!!!

Unknown said...

Mallory, those are awesome! They really made me laugh out loud :) And I love the pic of the one on the mirror, so you can see all of him at once. FUN!