Saturday, November 28, 2009

Vessels



I have 3 beautiful vessels in my Etsy Store. This one is called Posh Purple Vessel! It's really a lovely piece of jewelry. It's even big enough to put a little bit of something you want to hold close to you whether it be a touch of fragrant oils or child's first tooth.











This is another vessel in my Etsy Store.
I call this one Midnight Skies. It's a small item, but it's unique. With only 31 days to Christmas, you might want to order this beautiful little piece of wearable art soon. Think about it!















Last, but not least, is the Buried Coral Reef vessel. Although not shown, this comes with a chain so that you can wear this. I love to make vessels! I need to clear out my current stock so that I can make more. Not only that, these vessels would make wonderful, unique gifts for that special person on your list.

3 comments:

Genie Sea said...

How supremely talented you are! These are awesome pieces! :)

rosebud101 said...

Thanks, Genie! I appreciate your kind words!

Pretty Things said...

Those are all beautiful for different reasons -- I love bead makers who don't get stuck on one thing! Well done.