Tuesday, October 20, 2009

I need your Help, Please!




I need your help. When it comes to making jewelry, I really am not very creative. I made some beads today. I would like to put these together in a necklace to wear this weekend. I have 10 different combinations of beads. I plan to use spacers and other beads to make this necklace, but I want these gorgeous chalcedony beads to jump out. I had a hard time striking this glass today. However, the reds that came out of this glass, give the beads a rich, organic look.

So, let me know what you think. Which combination of beads do you like the best? Do you have any suggestions to make this necklace beautiful? I'd really appreciate the help. Thanks.
I want to work on this tomorrow. That's why I'm post it today.

Here goes:
#1





















That's #2 ----------------------------------------->

















This is #3-------------------------------------------------->
























#4 --------------------------------------------------------->





















#5 ------------------------------------------------------------------>





















#6 ------------------------------------------------------------->


















#7 -------------------------------------------------------------------->























#8 --------------------------------------------------->
















#9 -------------------------------------------------------->






















#10 ------------------------------------------------->




So, what do you think? Do you see any combinations that might work well?

Anyone? Bueller? Bueller?

4 comments:

Miss Val's Creations said...

I really like the simplicity of #8. The round pendant is so pretty!

Susan said...

I like either #8 or #9 and think it may be too much to put both focal beads into one necklace. These are gorgeous beads!

Genie Sea said...

I agree with Miss Val and Denali :)

rosebud101 said...

Thank you so much for commenting! We are going with simplicity then! Thanks!