Tuesday, September 29, 2009

What a Difference a Week Makes!


She's my dog now! Take a look at my girl now! She's feeling better now. I think the thyroid medicine is kicking in! She's feeling more comfortable with me. She's starting to enjoy her walks. She loves to charm the people she meets. She's learned "Stay," "Go," and "Pixie, you are a naughty girl!" She seems to laugh when I say that! She loves her bed!






























Pixie found the couch!






















Pixie likes to be warm!





















Pixie's nose is cold!





















Look at my girl run! Isn't she beautiful!

5 comments:

Miss Val's Creations said...

She is gorgeous and looks very happy!!!

Unknown said...

I just want to give her a BIG hug!

Genie Sea said...

What a charmer! I love that she hugs her comforter! :)

CreekHiker / HollysFolly said...

Mallory, I am sooo so happy you have a new baby! They make life so interesting and fresh! Good luck to you and Pixie!

Paula said...

So glad you covered her skinny little behind...hopefully by now she is growing some hair back there. I know you are giving her lots of love.