Tuesday, September 8, 2009

Designs by Venessa (Etsy Blogger fo the Month)


I belong to an Etsy street team called Etsy Street Team Bloggers. Each month we feature a different blogger on the team. This month's featured blogger this month is Designs by Vanessa.
Not only does Vanessa have a wonderful store, she also blogs! Be sure to check out her blog when you check out her store! I just read her blog about fondue rules. I never knew there were rules, but these would make a fondue party even more fun!

Here are some samples of what you might find in her store.
Of course, I love the jewelry she has!

Isn't this necklace beautiful? I love it. One thing you will notice is that there is a theme of birds in Vanessa's store. This is just one example.






















You will also find great cards in Vanessa's store. Isn't this cupcake card cute?





















These earrings are called Blue Jay Earrings. See what I mean about the bird theme? Love them.

Make sure you visit Vanessa's store! You will not be disappointed when you do!

2 comments:

Miss Val's Creations said...

I love the antiqued look of the necklace and earrings!

Manuela said...

Thanks honey, love your blog and all the treasures you are showing us.
The rules about fondue are very funny ... that will make a lot of fun for the next party LOL,

hugs
Manuela