Thursday, August 13, 2009

Memories for Life Scrapbooks


I belong an Etsy team called Etsy Bloggers. One of our tasks is to blog about the featured blogger of the month. This month's featured artist is Memories for Life Scrapbooks. I can honestly say that I am so glad that I don't scrapbook because if I did, I would be spending a lot of money in this store. Look at some of the great items that I found.











Look at this word Friends album. Isn't this great? What a great item to commemorate events with friends! I love it!






















Look at this! This is a flip flops guest book! Isn't that clever? I love it!





















I know my daughter would love this! It's a My Cat scrapbook album. Isn't this great?

Another place you need to visit is Edi's blog called Memories for Life Scrapbook!
I think you'll like the visit you pay there, too. Don't forget to follow her or put her on your blog roll.

No comments: