Tuesday, July 7, 2009

My Coiling Gizmo


I've been playing with my Coiling Gizmo again. I truly love this toy, I mean, tool. With it you can quickly coil wire and make some awesome looking wire beads to use in your work or to sell.








Here are some of the results of my "work" with this gizmo. It really should be called play.













Making this coiled wire heart was extremely easy once the wire was coiled. I love it!

















Here's the prototype of a cross that I am working on. A few more adjustments, and I'll have it. Again, this was super easy using my Coiling Gizmo.
(Aren't I starting to sound like and informercial?)

















Here are some beads made with artistic wire. I am thinking about using them in a necklace or as earrings.

















These beads are going to be focals in necklaces.
















These are larger sized spacers. They really look neat in person.

















These are spacers, too, but I used silver plated wire. So, what do you think? Do you like my Coiling Gizmo as much as I do? Let me know.

3 comments:

Cindy said...

Wow, I'm so impressed. You've really gone to town and made some incredible coiled pieces. I don't have a coiling gizmo, I have another tool...shaped like a t-bar. I think maybe I should give this one a try! :-) Can't wait to see what all you do with these!
Cindy
www.sweetbeadstudio.com

angelinabeadalina said...

You make me want a coiling gizmo-- as if I need to add any more things to my stash. I love the way you coiled and wrapped the cross. The heart has such a terrific look to it, too. I can just see it with silk ribbons looped onto each curve to make a simple necklace. Very pretty stuff, Mrs. M!

rosebud101 said...

Cindy, I decided that I am going to try and sell some of the beads. It's a unique product, and, maybe, just maybe, someone will want them.

Ang, I love the way the coiling looks, too. I hadn't thought of a silk ribbon for the heart. You know how has great silk ribbons? Deb. Hers are absolutely wonderful!