Tuesday, July 14, 2009

Like Discs? I have Discs!


Lately, I've been making discs. I love discs! There are so many uses for them. You can add discs to necklaces or bracelets. You can even make rings. Since this is going to be a shameless self promotion day, you'll get to see some of my offerings.










I made this bracelet for last month's Art Bead Scene Blog's monthly challenge. I listed this in my Etsy Store.
















These discs are called Albuquerque Sunrise. I was always an early bird, and these colors remind me of the colors of an Albuquerque Sunrise. They are in my etsy store.
















This set of discs called Toxic Blue is in my Artfire Store.
















This set is called "On the Edge," and it's also in my Artfire store.


















This necklace is called Ripening Olives, and it's in my 1000Markets store. Note the ruffled disc in the center of the necklace.

That's it for today. No more shameless self promotion for a while!

4 comments:

Deb said...

Beautiful disks Ms M!
Nothing wrong with a bit of SSP every once in a while ;o)

sharon said...

Thank you for your sweet comment on my blog!
Your work is great....I already marked a favorite, the Rustica disk set looks luscious to me!!

Cindy said...

Your discs are beautiful! I think my favorite is that first set...with the beach glass look. :-)
Cindy
www.sweetbeadstudio.com

angelinabeadalina said...

I love looking at them! Promote away, woman! And, did you see my comment on your Facebook? I think I forgot to thank you for the green disc...THANK YOU. It's going to be just the right touch to add to a necklace I think I'm going to make today.