Thursday, June 4, 2009

Jennifer (Jangles) Heynen at The Bead and Button Show


Here's my setup for Jennifer's Class. I was learning to make ceramic glass beads. My teacher was Jennifer Heynen aka Jangles on Etsy. Take a look at her store to get an idea of the types of beads that Jennifer taught us to make.

Jennifer explains and demonstrates the techniques of ceramic bead making, and she makes the process look so easy. We were given a complete kit to work with when we made our beads. The kit included clay, glazes, and tools.
The book which Jennifer wrote was optional. I did treat myself to that book. It is wonderfully written, and explains the techniques she teaches in her class.




Here's Jennifer. I know it looks like she's singing to her class, but she didn't treat us to a rendition of any song. She is simply and exciting and excitable teacher. I love her necklace! Who wouldn't want to wear one of her gorgeous pieces! Wow!










Thank you, Jennifer, for the awesome class!

Tonight is Meet the Teachers. You might see two blogs tomorrow. It all depends on how much time I have after the event to write. See you later!

4 comments:

Unknown said...

can't wait to see...
hope you're having way to much fun
mona & the girls

rosebud101 said...

Wow! This has been very exciting. I had another class today, went to the meet and greet last night, wow! I'm tired. Hope you see you here!

angelinabeadalina said...

That looks like a fun class!

JenniferJangles said...

Okay every picture I have seen posted of me from class, I am looking pretty goofy. I am starting to get a complex!
Jennifer
Jangles