Saturday, March 7, 2009

What's a Meme?

I honestly don't know.
However, I was tagged in a meme.
I've actually been tagged in other memes, but I don't know what they are.
Please, someone, tell me.
Anyway, the rules of the meme are that you need to find a folder on your computer with images.
Once inside the main folder, you click on the 5th folder in there and open it.
Next, you click on the fifth image and post that image here.
Rest assured,
my images aren't well organized.
So,
here's what you get.
The fifth folder was dated, February 12, 2009,
and the fifth image is
ta-da!
Shells!
Now, I don't know who to tag that hasn't been tagged already, so you get to choose yourselves.
Have fun with this meme.
Oh, I forgot to add,
this meme was brought to you by Louise of Fireseed Glass.
Remember, she's the one who makes the monkeys?

Be sure to visit her blog. From there, you will find links to her Artfire store and her etsy store.

4 comments:

Louise said...

Thank you for posting my monkee Mallory :D
Here's what the dictionary says for meme -
a cultural unit (an idea or value or pattern of behavior) that is passed from one person to another by non-genetic means (as by imitation); "memes are the cultural counterpart of genes"
Bet it's clear as mud now!!

rosebud101 said...

Louise, you're right! Clear as mud. There is a definition, somewhere in cyber space about a meme, too. I still don't get it. Oh, well, I guess I'll just have to accept a meme for what it is--an unknown. rofl

Nora said...

Oooo, nice shells, love the colors! Love your shop also! :D

rosebud101 said...

Thanks, Nora!