Wednesday, March 4, 2009

Today, I'm Sharing information.

1. The projected high for today is 38 degrees with partly cloudy conditions.

2. I'm hoping that some of the snow will melt.

3. There are only 16 more days until the official start of spring.

4. In this world full of billions of people, I have been blessed by wonderful online friends.

5. One of my best friends in the world is someone I've never met because she lives in New Zealand.

6. I love technology! It's made my world grow beyond where I live.

7. I love melting glass!

8. There are so many fabulous glass artists in this world.

9. I love the world of art.

10. I'm writing this because I am so tired and I can't think of anything else to write about.

11. Good night

1 comment:

Unknown said...

hey sweetie...
I think Ang is subing today...
Marcy got a generator donated for the CRUZ family...
can you help me..
I don't even have a account with Lampwork etc..
I would be so grateful...
here is the thread ..
http://www.lampworketc.com/forums/showthread.php?p=2404529#post2404529

let me know if you can help me

will try to get an account going immediately ....
mona