Sunday, March 22, 2009

Slavko's Artworld Gallery on Etsy

In my opinion, Slavko Zgonjanin is the foremost and outstanding artist on Etsy. His store is named Slavko's Artworld Gallery! Every time I visit there, I am awed and overwhelmed by the quality of the work that Slavko produces. I am now quoting from Slavko's bio in his profile:
"Slavko Zgonjanin
painter, ceramist, sculptor, teacher....

I create what I like: my thoughts, my visions, my dreams, places in my memory, feelings, that's the freedom of my life and work. Variety, experimenting with different styles and techniques are deep inside of my being. Discovering great joy in sculpture, ceramic creations and paintings made my work wide open to different mediums, styles and techniques.
Ceramic jewelry I make just about 35 years now. Real unique pieces, every time different, real OOAK. My jewelry is sold in more than 70 different countries.
My ceramics, paintings, sculptures and painted furniture can be found in many private and corporate collections in the US, Europe, Canada, Australia and South America."

When you see the work samples from his shop that I will showcase here, and when you visit his shop, you will that this statement only begins to touch the surface of his art. He is fabulous!
This is an ACEO card, a limited edition. I am awed and amazed at this fabulous piece of art.


This pendant is stunning! Words fail me on this work of art!
This oil is called Inner Healing.
I can almost feel the healing process as it occurs here.
I have saved the best for last. Can you image owning this sink? I don't think I'd ever use it. I'd just stand there and admire it all day!
Be sure to visit Slavko's gallery on Etsy. You won't be disappointed.

8 comments:

Paula said...

Interesting Gallery on Etsy, a whole lot of talent.

angelinabeadalina said...

WOW! Drool, drool! and did you see this one?? http://www.etsy.com/view_listing.php?listing_id=9330352

Mary said...

Wow this is amazing work!
Thanks for leaving me a comment on my little glass necklace. If I had your talent I sure wouldn’t have to glue pictures to the back of glass. Lol anyway I have done some stain glass and have soldered in that process. As for soldering the edges of one of these the only solder I know has too much lead in it to use in jewelry. Is there something else you know of that you could use that would be safe to wear against your skin?

rosebud101 said...

Mary, there is solder, which I bought at a hardware store, that is lead free. That's what I use when I solder!

rosebud101 said...

Ang, I had to choose between the sink and that work of art. I love that sink! It doesn't seem to matter where you go in Slavko's gallery, there are fabulous pieces of art!

swopy said...

thank you so much for writing about my work and thanks for you all for lovely comments. was busy like hell some days and just today found time to see this beautiful article. hugs to all.
love, slavko

swopy said...

thank you so much for writing about my work and thanks for you all for lovely comments. was busy like hell some days and just today found time to see this beautiful article. hugs to all.
love, slavko

swopy said...

thank you so much for writing about my work and thanks for you all for lovely comments. was busy like hell some days and just today found time to see this beautiful article. hugs to all.
love, slavko