Thursday, March 19, 2009

Etsy Blogger of the Month- Designs by Nora

I belong to an Etsy street team called Etsy Street Team Bloggers. Each month a member of the street team is featured, and this month the featured member is Designs by Nora. If you read her profile, you find out a few tidbits about this young woman.
Nora writes,
"Hello, My name is Nora and I live in Los Angeles, CA. I just graduated with a Bachelor of Arts in Art, concentrating on Graphic Design. Besides my love for graphic design, I love making cards, jewelry, playing around with polymer clay, reading and geeking around on the computer."
Doesn't she sound like a fun person?

The next thing you have to do is to look at her Etsy shop, DesignsbyNora. Nora is selling some wonderful earrings she makes out of polymer clay and some purses designed and handmade by her uncle Naz. Take a look at these.

















This little earring set caught my eye. I love the flowers. Talk about reasonably priced! Wow! Check out Nora's store to find out how great all her prices are!

















Here's another pair of stud earrings found in Nora's shop! She really does a nice job with her polymer craft! There are more earrings to see in her shop. Just give it a visit.
Here's one of the purses made by Nora's Uncle Naz. They are awesome!







This gorgeous purse even has a name. It's called Cindy's purse! Wow! Lucky Cindy.

Nora's blog reflects her personality. It's fun to read! She features artisans with beautiful work! Wow! I was impressed. She also asks and answers questions.
"Q: What was your favorite movie when you were a kid? Is it still your favorite now that you're older?"
I had to think about that one! Hmmmmmm. So many to choose from.
"Q: If you could jump in a time machine and travel back to any point in history, where would you go?"
Now, if you want to know what Nora wrote, I'm not going to tell you. Visit her blog to find the answers. They really are interesting.

I think I could write a lot more about Nora. I hope I get to know her through the street team. Check out her store and her blog. You won't be disappointed.

1 comment:

angelinabeadalina said...

Gotta go check her out! Cute purple flower earrings, and Uncle Naz's purse for Cindy looks really cool, too!