Tuesday, January 20, 2009

The Case of the Disappearing Blog

Here it is! The blog that disappeared. I thought I had deleted it by mistake. It just disappeared then never showed up as scheduled. Today, I checked the LEST blog. Guess what, it was there! OOOOOPS! So, now, I brought it home!

Absolutely Worthless Facts about what I can do in a Minute


Have you ever timed yourself to see what you can do in a minute? I did that tonight. Here are some absolutely worthless facts about what I did in a minute. Oh, and here's a picture of my lava lamp.

I did these things in one minute.

1) I clapped 163 times in one minute.

2) I rubbed Spike's ears 107 times in one minute.

3) I wiggled my toes 115 times in one minute.

4) I took 12 deep breaths in one minute.

5) I counted 104 bubbles in my lava lamp in one minute.

4 comments:

Rita'z R-tistic Ramblez said...

Mallory, I am so glad you found your blog. What interesting things you did in your minute!!! I may have to give that a try sometime. As soon as I get it finished I am giving you an award on my blog. You will have to come get it, but wait at least five more minutes. :D Hugs!!!

angelinabeadalina said...

Glad you tracked it down and brought it home. It was fun to read your list :) Bet Spike would like for you to do a repeat of the "how many times can I scratch Spike's ear in a minute" one, LOL

Sue Choppers-Wife said...

giggles...lava bubble counting, toe wiggling and ear love...all in a minute!! :D

Karolen said...

Your virtual fish ate 21 clicks of food in a minute!
I have to feed your fish every time I visit your blog! :-D