Thursday, October 30, 2008

Today Was Like a Spring Day!


I didn't see any butterflies, but the temperatures were much warmer today. After several nights of hard frosts, our temperatures climbed into the 60's, and they will be there for the next couple of days. This is the start of a wonderful Indian Summer. I made this butterfly when the nights were freezing! It's really pretty, too! The only problem is that one of the wings cracked. Oh, well, I guess it's mine now. Darn! (Smiles.) Anyway, I have a lot of other things in my etsy store right now. Check out my etsy mini, or go to my store directly. Tomorrow is Halloween. It's also the start of Freaky Friday weekend. We'll have to see which totem is the most interesting. It was a great challenge, Deb!

1 comment:

Deb said...

That is one very cool Butterfly Mallory ....she'd look great on a totem ;o)

I'm pleased that the weather is giving you one last shot at warmth... I love Autumn, the way it warms up again after a cold snap & frost....there is nothing quite like it. I do think that "Indian Summer" is a great name for that time!!
The halycon days....