Tuesday, July 15, 2008

Let's Talk Teddy Bears

Everyone loves teddy bears, right? Well, I'm not sure, but I think most people do love them. They are usually sweet, soft, loving, and well worn. What happens, though, when you make them out of glass? This was an interesting challenge for an exchange on Lampworketc forums. The challenge for the exchange is to make and trade teddy bears, sweet little bears. So I have been working on this exchange. Here are a couple of my favorite teddies to date.

This bear's name is Joshua. He's actually in my etsy store. He's just not going to make it to the exchange.



I call this little guy, Scrappy. He was made from glass scraps that I just had laying around. He's one of my favorites!


This little girl is named Felicia. I just think she's sweet!
Last bu not least is my special needs teddy. He was in my etsy store, but he should be in his new home by now. Thanks, Teri!How could you not love Teddy Bears? This truly has been fun!

2 comments:

angelinabeadalina said...

I like Scrappy :)

Deb said...

I think my favorite is your special needs teddy mallory - he reminds me of Gabriela's Care Bear (I think his name is Sunhine Bear") - well loved ;o)