Tuesday, May 6, 2008

And you wonder why I like pink?



Of all the colors, I have to admit that I do like pink the best. Although pink doesn't find its way into all my beads, I love what it is. As I have said before, I am a person who rises very early in the morning. I don't even set an alarm anymore. I am usually awake just at dawn or before. This photo is one I took before the sun began to rise. I was trying to photography my efforts to produce an encased floral bead. Nice tries, but not quite there yet. When I looked out my window, I saw the the dawn beginning to push away the night. That sounds rather poetic, doesn't it? In the distance, I saw the pink begin to rise on the horizon. As cold as it was, I was very impressed by the color. I went back to try to photograph my florals again. This time, the light was much brighter. Now, look at that sky! Do you wonder why I like pink?

No comments: