Tuesday, March 25, 2008

My Dog, My Beads, and Me

No where is it written that you cannot find inspiration in those you love. As I sit writing this blog, I am becoming more and more inspired to find some way to express my creativity in my beads. My dog is here with me demanding attention. He is a very neat dog. He is very tidy. He has his toys in a corner in front of my desk. When he sees me at the computer, he comes in and puts a toy in my lap. If I ignore him, he puts another toy in my lap. If I throw the toy for him to fetch, he looks at me with a face that says, "You've got to be kidding! I'm not going to get that toy. If you want it, you go and get it." Then the cycle begins again. Toy. Toy. Throw toy. Toy. Toy. Throw toy, until I decide I had better do something creative with my time. He is my inspiration. Instead of wasting my valuable creative time sitting at a computer and posting beads for sale, I am inspired to light up my torch, clean beads, or make jewelry. Yes, I love my dog. He is my inspiration. Oh, oh, toy, toy, throw. I'm off to clean beads.

No comments: